**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Music from other games that fits with MCOC...

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
So I usually have the sound and music off in MCOC... and as a result, I usually am listening to various tracks from other games when I'm doing stuff in MCOC.
I especially like finding songs that fit really well with certain challenges in various quests. And I think I've found a few.
So I just want to know... what tracks from other games/media do you think fit well with challenging content in MCOC?

Here are mine:
- especially for some of the key story bosses at the end of a story chapter or an act, I really like songs like 'Battle at Journey's End' from Octopath Traveler (usually I bring up one of the pre-boss character theme->boss music transition videos, let the character theme play while I read the dialogue, the transition as I get ready to start my first fight, and the boss music playing after that). I think this song especially works for stuff like the Collector boss of 5.2, the Ultron boss of 5.4, the final boss of some Monthly Event Quests, and I feel it'd work for the inevitable Grandmaster boss of 6.4 (don't redact this; you know we all know he's going to be the final boss of 6.4, even if we haven't seen footage from the beta), because it literally is a battle signifying the end of at least a part of your journey.
- For other bosses and general questing, I usually play something like a special fight theme, like one of the many rival themes from Pokemon, or maybe if I'm feeling bored, a generic boss fight theme.

Comments