**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who’s worthy?

Thanks to this years gifting I went from half a T5B to having 2 full plus. I can R5 my first 5*!! But now the question is who should I pick?!
I have completed Act 5, but only explored chapter 1. I’m not yet cavalier, and I haven’t touched any variant yet.

I’m leaning towards Sparky, but also have DV, VtD, and Iceman.
Ooorrrr, I just pulled a 6* Emma Frost, and I’m 2/3 of a T5B from R2 for her. That said I haven’t used her much yet

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Are Ghost and Medusa awakened? And what synergies do you have for Ghost, in 4* and 5*? She'll probably be your best option, VtD as a close second. Stark and Stealth are also good options, Medusa if she's awakened.

Pick based on whoever you prefer using. I wouldn't rank up Voodoo or Iceman though. They're both top tier, but their focus is a lot more utility than damage, so they're already about as useful as they can be at rank 4.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,591 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • HawkerScoutHawkerScout Posts: 12
    solopolo said:

Are Ghost and Medusa awakened? And what synergies do you have for Ghost, in 4* and 5*? She'll probably be your best option, VtD as a close second. Stark and Stealth are also good options, Medusa if she's awakened.

Pick based on whoever you prefer using. I wouldn't rank up Voodoo or Iceman though. They're both top tier, but their focus is a lot more utility than damage, so they're already about as useful as they can be at rank 4.

Neither are awakened, both are at R3 because they’re unawakened.
    I am thinking about R4ing either Medusa or Venom but not sure which. I love Medusa and will probably lean more towards her.
    I can R4 Stealth but I haven’t really gotten comfortable with him yet.
    I love Starky and VtD both. If I R5 VtD I can’t R4 Medusa or venom yet
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

solopolo said:

Neither are awakened, both are at R3 because they’re unawakened.
    I am thinking about R4ing either Medusa or Venom but not sure which. I love Medusa and will probably lean more towards her.
    I can R4 Stealth but I haven’t really gotten comfortable with him yet.
    I love Starky and VtD both. If I R5 VtD I can’t R4 Medusa or venom yet
    @HawkerScout
    I wouldn't rank up Medusa until you awaken her. The furies give her a massive boost. Ghost and Venom are both good r4 options, even unawakened. Hold off on the r5 until you get those 2 up, or 1 if you don't have enough t2as, then make your decision.
  • Stealty spidy