**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for advancing in game after uncollected.

As Title said I m already uncollected defeated 5.2 in June. But still I m not able to 100% uncollected EQ and struggling in 5.3 managed only to complete 5.3.2.
What skill should I built and what kind of game play can help me.
My top champs are Venom, Sym Supreme,the Thing , Sinister* , and only 6* is Loki 😑 , I m also using ST* , SG , NF ( sadly undupe ) ,GP and 4* 5 50 Starky*, Aegon*, Corvus*, vodoo* .
(* = Duped)

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Honestly I think just ranking up your 5* champs. Probably need a team of r4 champs or at least 3. Act 5.3 is really just a test of your roster. You need to be able to build a team of the specific class or be able to just grind the fights without getting combo'd if they are only 4* or R3 5* champs. I wasn't able to do it for a while after getting uncollected. Then probably be able to do monthly EQ uncollected 100%. and attempt it again.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    @Pseudouber Venom, sym supreme, thing and mr. Sinister all are r4 I feel I m missing some game play attribute .For example fight is going all fine and suddenly I miss something and get combo'd and can't figure out why .
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

@Pseudouber Venom, sym supreme, thing and mr. Sinister all are r4 I feel I m missing some game play attribute .For example fight is going all fine and suddenly I miss something and get combo'd and can't figure out why .

From 5.3 onwards the fights get longer (especially in 5.3 itself). It’s not so much a test of your roster as it is a test of your consistency when it comes to fighting. You don’t necessarily need to be able to intercept and other more advanced skills; just very consistently parry and evade most specials. Just keep on practising and you’ll eventually find yourself being able to manage the longer and more demanding fights. Same with the UC EQ for the most part. You’re not expected to be able to 100% straight away because doing that is generally much harder than beating the Collector. But it’s something that, as your skills improve and your roster improves, you’ll find is more accessible in terms of content.

One option you do have is to try to 100% 5.1 and 5.2. That’s not easy, but the fights are shorter than 5.3, so might be a way to improve if you’ve hit a wall.

• Options
    @Crazy_Jamie I already explored 5.1.
    5.2 I can try but don't wanna face collector again you know for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Hello Guys I did completed act 5 and I m now CAVALIER.
    Thanks @Crazy_Jamie and @Pseudouber