**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic Awakening Question

I just finished 100% exploring Variant 4 this morning and pulled my third cosmic awakening gem (funny, how I keep pulling cosmic..but that’s another story). Anyway, I’m holding the other two cosmic gems for Medusa and Captain Marvel Movie.

Here are my cosmic options:

So my question is, should I awaken Venom the Duck, Thanos (just for kicks) or hold the gem for a future cosmic like Silver Surfer or Nova?

Your feedback is appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264

Ultimately it's your account. Do what makes you happy. I used generic gem from act 5 on hyperion and I haven't regretted it. Used a science AG On sentry and I haven't regretted it. Used my last cosmic AG On annihilus and took him to rank 5. That's 10 rank 5s and by the end of this season should have 11. Do what makes you happy! I still have a generic and a science AG. I don't know who I'd use them on really. There's a rule with using AGs and sig stones. Get the champ as high as possible before using an AG. Almost used an AG on symbiote sorcerer yesterday and duped him in a crystal today.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    hold it. I love VTD but I dont believe his sig is important enough to require
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thanos all the way.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    carnage
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Nice Thanos, but I would think twice before using it.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Hold wait for Corvus Hype etc. Is my vote
  • Options
    pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Thanks for all the feedback. I should’ve clarified a bit. I already have Hyperion and Corvus both awakened. I’m sitting on three cosmic awakening gems but I’m saving two of those for CMM and Medusa. The third gem is extra.

Venom the Duck is a recent pull so I don’t know much about him or his sig. I didn’t consider Carnage or Annihulus but they’d be options too I guess.

Otherwise, I can just hold for a future cosmic. I assume Nova will be cosmic. Maybe Silver Surfer...
  • Options
    pbeadle said:

Thanks for all the feedback. I should’ve clarified a bit. I already have Hyperion and Corvus both awakened. I’m sitting on three cosmic awakening gems but I’m saving two of those for CMM and Medusa. The third gem is extra.

Venom the Duck is a recent pull so I don’t know much about him or his sig. I didn’t consider Carnage or Annihulus but they’d be options too I guess.

Otherwise, I can just hold for a future cosmic. I assume Nova will be cosmic. Maybe Silver Surfer...

go for carnage it will be worth it
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Everyone telling you to use it on Thanos/Carnage/VtD/Anni is wrong. It doesn't matter to them if you sewer your account with a wasted AG.

The only cosmics you should use an AG on are:
    Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

If you have them hold for Surfer and Nova.
  • Options

Everyone telling you to use it on Thanos/Carnage/VtD/Anni is wrong. It doesn't matter to them if you sewer your account with a wasted AG.

Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

not wrong that's called an opinion no one cares about tire lists
  • Options
    issamaf80 said:

Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

Opinions are wrong all the time. Using a AG on Carnage over waiting for Hype or Corvus is the perfect example of that fact.
  • Options

issamaf80 said:

Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

Opinions are wrong all the time. Using a AG on Carnage over waiting for Hype or Corvus is the perfect example of that fact.
    well i dont care about your i would still use it on carnage get over tire lists already
  • Options
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

well i dont care about your i would still use it on carnage get over tire lists already
    That's great. You can waste valuable resources all yo want on your account. Telling others who might want to progress in the game to also waste AGs is pretty selfish.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Corvus
    Hype
    CMM
    Dusa

That's great. You can waste valuable resources all yo want on your account. Telling others who might want to progress in the game to also waste AGs is pretty selfish.

it's pretty clear that you don't the play game for fun and you take it very seriously
  • Options
    pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    I was in this same position and used mine on Thanos. He’s the only champ you have no chance of duping naturally (unless you hit the jackpot again during the gifting event).