Options

Option to refuse gifts that you don’t want.

For future situations that allow gifting, I would like to suggest the option to refuse the gift and the sender getting their units back.

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate a gift, but it has to be the right gift. Every time there’s a Gifting event I get sent a lot of wrong items and you can’t really do anything about it. If you don’t claim it, it will expire. It’s not nice to not return gifts, but it’s just so damn frustrating to “owe” items that went directly to my overflow because people don’t pay attention.

For example, I asked for regular team revives and got sent alliance team revives that costs 180 units a piece. Or in stead of health, alliance health worth 100 units a piece. It’s super super super frustrating if you already have dozens of those things in overflow. Annoying the **** out of me. I’ve been throwing away over a thousands units already this “festive season” while all these stupid worthless items are way overpriced.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why don’t you just get an alliance that listens?
  • Options
    AbarttoirAbarttoir Posts: 38
    Lvernon15 said:

Why don’t you just get an alliance that listens?

Because I’m the alliance leader. ;) It’s not only wrong sent gifts, but also things like the Smaller Gifting Crystal. Over the years virtually met a lot of players and I’ve been sent probably around 100 this year. Don’t really have a need for an other expiring 3* awakening gem or 3* shard, with a semi-endgame roster, while there is other content laying around that needs units.