**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Amalgam Event/Update

I think that an Amalgam event would be FRIGGIN AWESOME there could be characters like Dark Claw or Super-Soldier (Clark Kent) would be really cool just a whole bunch of Marvel/DC characters would be the best what do you think? (There will also be a poll)

Comments

• That would be pretty cool, but HIGHLY unlikely. The Amalgam event in the comics was a very short lived event. Considering how long ago it was (and the fact it's co-owned by DC) getting the character rights would likely be a living nightmare. Perhaps, if they did do such a thing, it would be a short lived event in which all of our champs that were mashed together would temporarily become their 'Amalgam' counterparts. Otherwise it would require permanent additions to the game and releasing those champs would take a year or more at the rate they currently do them. Couple this with the aforementioned mentioned fact of how long ago the event occurred, there's little reason to do it currently. Maybe for a 25th Anniversary of the event? In which case we'd be waiting until 2021. Nifty idea though! I haven't thought about Amalgam in a LONGTIME.
  • That would be pretty cool, but HIGHLY unlikely. The Amalgam event in the comics was a very short lived event. Considering how long ago it was (and the fact it's co-owned by DC) getting the character rights would likely be a living nightmare. Perhaps, if they did do such a thing, it would be a short lived event in which all of our champs that were mashed together would temporarily become their 'Amalgam' counterparts. Otherwise it would require permanent additions to the game and releasing those champs would take a year or more at the rate they currently do them. Couple this with the aforementioned mentioned fact of how long ago the event occurred, there's little reason to do it currently. Maybe for a 25th Anniversary of the event? In which case we'd be waiting until 2021. Nifty idea though! I haven't thought about Amalgam in a LONGTIME.

Yes that is very true and maybe I one day it will happen but not for a while