**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science rank ups: Void VS Quake

Hi guys, I'm having one of those "Sophie's choices" and could use a bit of an outsider perspective.

I have both Quake and Void r4 and resource to r5 one. Now, I know both are utility champs and have their own place in the game. Couple things that make the decision harder:

I was about to go with Void. He is duped and max sig.. so ready to be used at full potential!
Quake, on the other hand, is part of my main questing / AQ team along with Nick Fury r5. The synergy saves me so many times. I'm also just a mediocre "quake and bake" player... the "shake" and her full potential is something I'm still miles away from.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you can play quake well she’s the easy choice, and she benefits from the rankup much more than void, if you suck at quake and don’t really plan to learn her then go void
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    If you said I’m a quake god I’d still say go for void. Void has an immunity, crazy utility and better synergy options.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I can only quake and bake, but I’m still planning on making her my 1st rank 5
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I might go with Quake judging by your comments. I'm not a pro for sure, but will keep practicing anyway, so it makes sense on a longer term. I more used to Void utility (have a 4* maxed out as well) but after looking around... Quake does have some priceless uses. I guess that I can do the power/heal control with Void r4 anyway for now.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If you said I’m a quake god I’d still say go for void. Void has an immunity, crazy utility and better synergy options.

Not sure you know what quake is capeable or in the right hands, she can do some of the toughest fights in game with ease, and is one of the most versatile chaps in game, he’s she doesn’t have immunities, but most of the nodes that deal dot to you require you hitting them, like biohazard and freezer burn, she has possibly the most utility in the whole game in not needing to make contact to win, and in terms of synergy she just doesn’t need any, if someone is a quake god, the ONLY champ who they should consider ranking up first is ghost, that’s my opinion at least
    I respect your mentality but I also don’t like your mentality. That toughest fights you’re calling, they can be done with other champs in the “right hands”. Right hands gives you anything in game. Not trying to measure anything, she has also uses like you said. But that right hands argument is boring. Sorry. But it is.

Personally I’m not a quake god, but it’s also so boring to watch her play style even in right hands. And people using her like an addict, and I doubt that they can think out of the box. Quaking is not fitting my gaming. That’s it.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    I'd go with quake and end up practicing in ROL or something
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Not sure you know what quake is capeable or in the right hands, she can do some of the toughest fights in game with ease, and is one of the most versatile chaps in game, he’s she doesn’t have immunities, but most of the nodes that deal dot to you require you hitting them, like biohazard and freezer burn, she has possibly the most utility in the whole game in not needing to make contact to win, and in terms of synergy she just doesn’t need any, if someone is a quake god, the ONLY champ who they should consider ranking up first is ghost, that’s my opinion at least
    I respect your mentality but I also don’t like your mentality. That toughest fights you’re calling, they can be done with other champs in the “right hands”. Right hands gives you anything in game. Not trying to measure anything, she has also uses like you said. But that right hands argument is boring. Sorry. But it is.

Personally I’m not a quake god, but it’s also so boring to watch her play style even in right hands. And people using her like an addict, and I doubt that they can think out of the box. Quaking is not fitting my gaming. That’s it.
    Just because you find her game play boring dosent make her trash you are coming off very ignorant you simply won't accept that in most case scenarios quake can outperform void so as I said b4 just because you personally don't like her game play doesn't make her a bad choice to rank up
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Quaking doesn’t fit your gaming, that doesn’t mean she’s worse than void, in the right hands, you give the best player in the game a terrible champ to explore content, they can’t, and I’m pretty sure a champion’s viability isn’t affected by her not being fun to watch, and people ‘play her like an addict’ because she’s the best option for so many fights
  • Options

Oh and also Quake has better synergies
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

You don't like Quake's playstyle.
    Some people don't like ice cream.
    It's cool. 😇👍
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Zuro said:

Lvernon15 said:

Just because you find her game play boring dosent make her trash you are coming off very ignorant you simply won't accept that in most case scenarios quake can outperform void so as I said b4 just because you personally don't like her game play doesn't make her a bad choice to rank up
    Idk if quake is trash or not but you might be a true trash with this comment. Where the [Removed by Mod] did I say Quake is trash?! I’m simply sayin my own opinion about her and look at your outrage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Quaking doesn’t fit your gaming, that doesn’t mean she’s worse than void, in the right hands, you give the best player in the game a terrible champ to explore content, they can’t, and I’m pretty sure a champion’s viability isn’t affected by her not being fun to watch, and people ‘play her like an addict’ because she’s the best option for so many fights

So is that your argument? Giving the “right hands” a “meme champ” and wait em to “explore content”. Seriously bro? Is that what you get from my comment?

Let me tell you this to be crystal clear; I’m not saying Quake is trash, Quake is not trash. She’s a good champ. But I prefer other champs (void E.g.) than her. Plus I find her boring too.

So Stop saying “jUsTbEcAUsEYoUdONtLiKeHeR” kinda stuff ok? You look like a smart fella.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

So is that your argument? Giving the “right hands” a “meme champ” and wait em to “explore content”. Seriously bro? Is that what you get from my comment?

Let me tell you this to be crystal clear; I’m not saying Quake is trash, Quake is not trash. She’s a good champ. But I prefer other champs (void E.g.) than her. Plus I find her boring too.

So Stop saying “jUsTbEcAUsEYoUdONtLiKeHeR” kinda stuff ok? You look like a smart fella.
    That is what I got from your comment, you said right hands give you anything, yes you don’t like her, but quake is better than void as long as the player can use her well, wether you like her or not that still stands true, and also thank you for recognising my intellect, much appreciated
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Lvernon15 said:

Where did I say Quake is trash? Just asking.

I just said that I find her boring.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

That is what I got from your comment, you said right hands give you anything, yes you don’t like her, but quake is better than void as long as the player can use her well, wether you like her or not that still stands true, and also thank you for recognising my intellect, much appreciated
    Dude that was your argument in the first place.

You said Quake with right hands, and I said with right hands you can do it with other champs. What’s so hard to misunderstand?

Other champs are not Meme champs/Any champs.
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Dude that was your argument in the first place.

You said Quake with right hands, and I said with right hands you can do it with other champs. What’s so hard to misunderstand?

Other champs are not Meme champs/Any champs.
    1. I never said a trash quake player should take her up
    2. You said in the right hands you can do anything or something if that meaning, meme champs destroying hard content is involved in doing everything
  • Options

Zuro said:

Lvernon15 said:

Idk if quake is trash or not but you might be a true trash with this comment. Where the [Removed by Mod] did I say Quake is trash?! I’m simply sayin my own opinion about her and look at your outrage.
    Lmao I'm not mad you argument is just ridiculous all you have said was "Void is better because I don't like quakes playstyle" just because you don't fancy someone's play style doesn't mean that void is better and out of everyone here you're the only butthurt one
  • Options
    Instead of being ignorant and butthurt why don't you give a valid argument
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lmao I'm not mad you argument is just ridiculous all you have said was "Void is better because I don't like quakes playstyle" just because you don't fancy someone's play style doesn't mean that void is better and out of everyone here you're the only butthurt one
    My man. I really wanna tell you what’s going on here but I really doubt you’ll understand and highly suspicious about that’s gonna worth my effort.
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    GagoH said:

I can only quake and bake, but I’m still planning on making her my 1st rank 5

Quake and bake!!! Noice