**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using units for donating "Accidentally"

I saw many people with the same issue where they would use their units accidentally for alliance donations. Of course, I didn't believe this until this happened to me yesterday. I contacted Kabam and they asked me 5 questions to verify my account
-Original account name
- First 2 real purchases
- first email id
- Country
- Account creation date
Because of these STUPID questions I couldn't get my units back. I am fine with losing 105 units, but that's not the case. I have been playing this game since 2015, and I don't remember when I first downloaded this game I mean who would? Because I have changed devices many many times and also changed my email address I lost my achievements so I couldn't see when I first downloaded the game.
Instead of nerfing "OP" champions I think they should really be more focused on making the game better for everyone. These minor bugs may not be that important but it sure does ruin their reputation. An in-game support system would be an easy way to solve this problem.
Anyways Dadu out

Comments

• Options
    These questions are asked to verify and keep the safety of your account. I apologize for the frustration this has created, but please keep in mind that your account safety is one of our top priorities.
This discussion has been closed.