**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is Black Widow Clairevoyant

I got her and have her as rank 2 currently waiting on more t4, I also pulled human torch and have no idea how his awakened ability works. I used a science gem on him lol so that sucks. I know stupid have a good laugh

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Human Torch is good for dps and mystic killer and reverse regen. When you hit nova flame most things will burn away
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267

I got her and have her as rank 2 currently waiting on more t4, I also pulled human torch and have no idea how his awakened ability works. I used a science gem on him lol so that sucks. I know stupid have a good laugh

So I was about to awaken my human torch but I held back. His awakened ability (depending on how high his signature ability is) just grants him another chance at activating his Nova flame again. But hen again the likelihood isn't that high
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Claire is amazing. R5 her as soon as I could, no regrets. Great sustainability from blood curse L2 and very solid damage on Hellfire L2. Would have liked to see the power control be a bit stronger but if u run suicides she's a monster in any mode.
  • She’s a killer. Massive sp2 regen (poison) or direct energy damage (incinerate). Worth r5 no doubt, even unawaken.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    She is so fun to use 😍

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why is Black Widow Clair Vouyant?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    With suicides on, I think she is the best mystic, even over Doom. Without suicides she is still good for utility .
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    She's awesome and fun as hell to play.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m so jealous of all of you she is currently my most wanted champ
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I use her everyday in map5 and she’s a good candidate in every path. Herself clear the game about 80% of it including nodes as long it’s not the passive one. I made an experiment with her in-built 4% power gain thing combined with mystic dispersion lvl 5/5 and damn... you couldn’t control the power and it always went sp3 too fast. Tried with 2/5 MD lvl and you can control it. The problem was you wasn’t able to get to the desired curse mode to have an sp2 ready to fire.

Now that season has ended for me it’s time for me to test how she’s doing in all paths in off season. I doubt she can handle all of it but gotta try it.

So strong with suicide.

R5 with no regrets.

Her signature is even better. It has potentially unlimited revive, I think?, as long you have lots of mystic charges?

A friend of mine in the alliance I’m in used her at easy path in LoL and she did absolutely fine.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Amazing.