**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheating

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
I’m not mentioning any specific person or Alliance and not asking for Kabam to either. I think we all understand they can’t talk about specifics.
There is a clearly obvious level of cheating that is occurring via mods/bots allowing units to be hoarded and then used for gifting etc.

I do think there should be a clear statement made by Kabam which addresses the concerns of all of us players. There will be a portion that read this that don’t care about the impact cheating will have as are FTP, but when you sink money into the game it’s galling to see.

Every post made is closed immediately, this most likely will be, but it absolutely needs addressing with a clear line of communication from Kabam and have an open level of dialogue involved with us well. Not about specific Alliances or individual players. Just that confirming that as an “ethical company” actions such as botting/modding will not be stood for and any gains made from this type of action will always be investigated. The actions taken need to be positive for players that don’t cheat, ie cheaters disqualified and everyone below moves up. I doubt it will have any impact on me personally and where I’ve placed, it just doesn’t sit with me morally. I’m sure Kabam will also place ethics ahead of a financial bottom line, but we need to know that this type of thing is taken seriously. On a side note, Russia has been banned from all global sports by Wada for cheating. Just saying.

Comments

• Options
    TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    It's just a game but when it comes to charging people it gets real. This shouldn't be allowed and they should come up with a response. Too many pissed of people, some of them top dogs. It will be interesting.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    You make good points but killed it at the end. Russia is a bad example because that’s not out of ethics. That’s purely motivated by politics.
  • Options
    We do take unfair behavior very seriously and are always working to improve the processes we use to keep the game fair. Due to our privacy policy, we can't give details about anyone's account to anyone else, including if details about actions that are taken against an account. For obvious reasons, we also can't share too many details about how we monitor or what we're monitoring for exactly, otherwise it would just make it easier to get around.
This discussion has been closed.