**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik AG

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I run full suicides and am ranking up my 4* Magik to 5/50. Is she worth using a generic AG on? I’m uncollected and trying to move towards more 5* chaps so may not be ranking up too many more 4* but I need more Mystics to do 5.3.1 so thats why I am focusing on Magik.
Is she worth awakening?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I run full suicides and am ranking up my 4* Magik to 5/50. Is she worth using a generic AG on? I’m uncollected and trying to move towards more 5* chaps so may not be ranking up too many more 4* but I need more Mystics to do 5.3.1 so thats why I am focusing on Magik.
    Is she worth awakening?

As a 4 Star I'd say yes, to be more in line with the Stability and Damage of the 5 Stars.
    Also if you happen to have Warlock and/or Morningstar already Ranked Up and use on the regular, then Definitely because they have some Boss Synergies for Magik and her Limbo.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    It sounds like awakening her is a good idea for me. How high do you recommend taking her sig? I’ve got about 40 generic stones. Worth using then on her? Thanks for all the feedback!

It sounds like awakening her is a good idea for me. How high do you recommend taking her sig? I’ve got about 40 generic stones. Worth using then on her? Thanks for all the feedback!

Doesn't need to be super high level, it increases the chance of Limbo Activating. But even at Sig 20 it seems to only fail once or twice each Fight, I wouldn't waste Generics on it unless you're really unlucky.