**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another rank up/awakening question

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I currently have a place on my team for one of three 4* champs. The rest of my team are maxed 4*s and I don’t know which of these to add to my team. My choices are Namor, SymSupreme, and most recently, Warlock. I have two generic AGs, although SS is already duped. I also have a rank up gem that I would be using on Warlock if I chose him. I’m not sure which one to choose at this time. If anyone has any input, it would be really helpful. I am working on becoming Uncollected (slowly) and do not run suicides. Thanks!

Warden out ~

Another rank up/awakening question 19 votes

Namor (Rank up/Awaken)
26%
OnmixDuke_SilverFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBonzodavidMatiEspinoza 5 votes
Symbiote Supreme (Rank up)
5%
NerdNerdNerd1 1 vote
Warlock (Rank up w/gem/Awaken)
68%
Osfan8Broken10or_Strongshadow_lurker22BlackJ4zzLordNeowarung73Beyond00_EtjamaIronGladiator22PlinkolowlevelplayerLucifer1810 13 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    If you're running max 4*s, then Warlock's utility will serve you best at your point in the game. His multiple immunities, ability to completely shut down regen just by playing normally, and decent damage output make him one of the most valuable champs for a progressing account. Where it sounds like you're at currently, you don't need Namor's insane burst damage or Symbiote Supreme's niche uses anywhere near as much as Warlock's myriad utility.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    im slightly leaning toward warlock because he has great utility but if you can sig99 namor its kinda tough because namor at a high sig is halfway debuff proof