**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some one has a rank 3 six star corvus

Comments

• Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Why so? I mean, you’re whale or I don’t see how you can have a r3 Corvus at that point.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Interesting, I assume we are going to see a lot more of this. The wall is breached, rank 3 6* are coming our way!
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Jungle92 said:

Why so? I mean, you’re whale or I don’t see how you can have a r3 Corvus at that point.

I had the same question this morning when one of my ally members showed me a r3 6* domino and the person being lvl 36. That person isn't the owner of that champ, just the profile viewing it
    Didn’t think about that, thanks!
    I’ve also seen 6s r3 Thing and Ghost.
    Maybe it’s time for Kabam to make 5s more available since 6s r3 are coming.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I checked HQSean has a R3 6 star corvus
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Someine else has a rank 3 6 star Aegon and someone has a rank 3 6 star namor
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    R3's are here, no big deal. I'm a ways off from a R3 myself.

• If it was that person's Corvus himself, the picture would have shown buttons (whether disabled or not) for UPGRADE or USE ITEMS for Corvus.

Since those buttons are NOT present, that means it was someone who took a picture of someone else's Corvus.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    It’s is not mine. In the title I say (someone) has a rank 3 six star corvus.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Man that's insane! I just took my 5* to 565...i couldn't even imagine a r3 6* corvus... my goodness the damage lmao
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    If I can choose, I will choose Corvus as my first rank 3 over any other champs in the game.

So simple and still so much useful.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Go on the leaderboards, tons of people now have R3 six stars... This is nothing new
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nah01 said:

If I can choose, I will choose Corvus as my first rank 3 over any other champs in the game.

Technically you can chose.. kabam doesn’t upgrade your champs for you. You do lol. If I don’t have a mutant champ to rank (I have 1/3rd of a t5c in this class) I will hold until I can rank someone I want/like using.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Nah01 said:

Technically you can chose.. kabam doesn’t upgrade your champs for you. You do lol. If I don’t have a mutant champ to rank (I have 1/3rd of a t5c in this class) I will hold until I can rank someone I want/like using.
    Problem is I don't get him as 6* and may never will. You need RNG god on your side.
  • DamnbruhDamnbruh Posts: 4
    HQ SEAN s having r3 corvus.. search for him and thank me later
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    There are plenty of people with rank 3 6 stars. Just check the summoner leaderboard , mmx, ny718, or asgard.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Result from gifting rank rewards. Plenty of endgame players now in possesion of a R3 6*.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I have a 3* Juggernaut