**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What on earth

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
So my last 3 5* pulls have been claire voyant then blade and now AA. Is it just super good luck or and i getting my recompense for crud pulls most of the year? What do yall think?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Enjoy it while you can. I got **** for a year then from aug to dec, I was pulling great champs. NF twice, AA and Namor in 2 days, 6* sparkles, 6* namor, 6* OR, domino, corvus, havok, quake, voodoo, aegon, venom, duped AA, mysterio, duped SL, Medusa, Angela, Thing.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    wow that's amazing lluck bro congrats! Ive been getting all god tier 4 stars these couple of days so far: IMIW, Doc Ock, X23, and most recently Nick Fury
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    You realize you just cursed yourself, right?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Next 10 pulls all suck

Cant be too bad. Last 20 were terrible lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

You realize you just cursed yourself, right?

Probably. Least i got 3 good ones first lol.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

Enjoy it while you can. I got **** for a year then from aug to dec, I was pulling great champs. NF twice, AA and Namor in 2 days, 6* sparkles, 6* namor, 6* OR, domino, corvus, havok, quake, voodoo, aegon, venom, duped AA, mysterio, duped SL, Medusa, Angela, Thing.

Wow, s**** pulls for a year and then you get EVERYTHING? I'll have to try this. Hoping Miike hits me up with the rig rays this year.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    All my 5 and 6* pulls from 8/12 - 12/31. Just crazy lucks.