**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting

Hey Kabam,

Have a suggestion(s).

One of the somewhat frustrating things about playing this game we all love is the necessary approaches to recruiting players for our Alliances.

As a leader in an Alliance family with 10 Alliances, over the last few years, your fan community has done a pretty OK job using 3rd party tools such as chat apps and forums to create social environments to hopefully find recruits. It isn't the best but is what it is. Additionally, searching and advertising in the in game Global Chat in a sea of dudes apparently with raging hormones yelling, "Any girls here wannna chat? Friend me" is not very fruitful.

Let me cut to the chase. I propose an in game system. That system could ideally allow players in search of an Alliance flag their account to be searched for, labeled "Available"

Then an easy and quick implementation might be a manual search by Alliance leaders to scroll through a sea of players available. A medium implementation would allow filtering of that list. A more complex version would be matchmaking system where Alliances initiate criteria based searches and be matched to some sort of "qualified" recruits of similar rating/prestige.

Thanks for your time

Comments

• Options
    and those players who aren't in an ally and haven't logged in in 365+ days would be labeled "inactive" would save me time from sending them a friend request for recruitment purposes.