**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My fourth Six Star champion! Thrilled with this one!

I've learnt my lesson not to level up champions I hate looking so that they don't appear near the top of my roster screen. Magneto just made the list. Unfortunately I didn't think about that when I levelled up King Groot, now he's a permanent eye sore. Saw a couple of people in my alliance with like 6 star Corvus, Domino, Stealth Spidey...etc. 2020 the luck is consistent.

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    You want to trade your 6* Magneto for my 6* Thor Jane Foster?
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    magneto is my first 6 star & shining in my profile...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Mine are WW2 Goblin and HE. I have a bunch of “too good to complain about but too bad to unironically use” 6*

Edit: Also all out of the buff range of bad : /
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    He can be much better if his magnetic field was much stronger in terms of percentage of aar.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    psp742 said:

You want to trade your 6* Magneto for my 6* Thor Jane Foster?

Id actually swap magneto for Jane foster. You can chain stun the opponent with her when she inflicts shock. Plus you get a nullify buff on her heavies. She’s definitely got more use than a magneto
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i have 21 , out of which 1 is ghost 😂(my 6th) . so i m not supposed to complain but i know the feeling of pulling these overall "very balanced" champions.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    also just for fun to make magneto "balanced" his "magnetism" should be ramp up.
    Passive : Magnetism
    Against champions with "metal" tag , delivering blows and receiving block damage magneto gains magnetism charges, he can gain magnetism charges upto 250.
    every parry gives 5 Mcharges. every blocked hit increases it by 10.
    - reduces offensive and defensive ability accuracy upto 60%+ at 200 charges
    - increase attack rating by 100%+ at 100 charges.
    - critical resistance by 1600+ at 50 charges
    - creates magnetic forcefield reducing
    damage from a single blow by upto 95% at max magnetic charges. 250.
    - against robot champions 100% ability accuracy at 250.
    - 50% resistance to bleed ,shock and incinerate debuffs against "metal" champions at 50+ charges.
    - special attack one 100% chance to bleed and armor break for 12 seconds for 1200 armor reduction
    - special attack two armour break for 3100 for 22 seconds
    - special three - Elemental
    animation - magneto controls metal in
    opponent's blood streams and earth unleashing devastating number of blows from inside and outside forces.
    this attack increases magneto's attack rating by 100%+ and breaks armor for 3500 for 25 seconds.