**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 or Rank 5/Questions

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been debating with myself on whether I should rank one of my 5* champs to r4 or would it be smarter to r5 another champ?

I'm currently tackling the Variants, 100% Act5 and acquiring Cavalier

My R4 options:
Namor (sig 20)
Starky (sig 60)
Cap Marvel Movie (not awakened)

My R5 options:
Blade (sig 50)
Quake (not awakened)
AA (sig 110)

I have more but I boiled it down to these 3

I've been weighing these options and of course consider the fact I could potentially R5 Namor, Starky or CMM if I took them up -- that's if I went that route.
Current R5 champs: Corvus and SS
For the record; I'm good with Quake, I use her in war. Seems like there's always the question if one is skilled with her.

Any info is helpful, thank you as always for the votes.

Rank 4 or Rank 5/Questions 17 votes

R4 Namor
5%
ChampSlayer 1 vote
R4 Starky
5%
Berty11111 1 vote
R4 CMM
11%
MarvzeliusLucasjones_98 2 votes
R5 Blade
29%
SpeedbumpBrokenLordRaymond3RaiserArham1 5 votes
R5 Quake
41%
Lvernon15PeterQuillDart1981AlexAvalonThicco_ModeMentalboy1Solo99501 7 votes
R5 AA
5%
MiStaLova 1 vote

Comments

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Quake getting lots of love early. I like it. Makes me think.
    Bump

Quake works well at rank 4 just fine but if you enjoy playing her and play her well then rank 5 is just adding extra awesome sauce to it

I've over looked her a few times and I'm pretty good with her, sometimes I just feel like there's other champs with more utility out there.
    But this is why I'm trying to gather info and opinions from the masses.

Tbh I almost ranked Namor right out of the gate (after I awakened him) but I held off and posted this instead.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 Quake

Quake works well at rank 4 just fine but if you enjoy playing her and play her well then rank 5 is just adding extra awesome sauce to it

I've over looked her a few times and I'm pretty good with her, sometimes I just feel like there's other champs with more utility out there.

Tbh I almost ranked Namor right out of the gate (after I awakened him) but I held off and posted this instead.
    More utility? MORE UTILITY??? She has arguably (and in my opinion) the most utility of any champ In game, she bypasses 90% of nodes and abilities
    R5 Quake

Lvernon15 said:

More utility? MORE UTILITY??? She has arguably (and in my opinion) the most utility of any champ In game, she bypasses 90% of nodes and abilities
    Maybe not the most utility....but the best utility!
    Definitely
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Definitely
    OK perhaps I was overthinking it. Considering how he skill set is. I was thinking of bleeds, regen, power gain, other things.

But her direct dmg and ability to not even touch the opponent and in most cases not be touched is amazing. You guys are right on that 👏🏼
    R5 Quake

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Definitely
    OK perhaps I was overthinking it. Considering how he skill set is. I was thinking of bleeds, regen, power gain, other things.

But her direct dmg and ability to not even touch the opponent and in most cases not be touched is amazing. You guys are right on that 👏🏼
    The other thing is, although she doesn’t have immunities, her skill set lets her bypass many common damage over time champs and nodes, for example biohazards and freezer burn, you have to hit them to get a debuff, or caltrops, if you play her parry style you never dash back, power gain is one of her few weaknesses, but if you’re charging your heavy when a power gain would trigger on say Hyperion it won’t trigger, fights like ds and ss are the problems with power gain
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Definitely

The other thing is, although she doesn’t have immunities, her skill set lets her bypass many common damage over time champs and nodes, for example biohazards and freezer burn, you have to hit them to get a debuff, or caltrops, if you play her parry style you never dash back, power gain is one of her few weaknesses, but if you’re charging your heavy when a power gain would trigger on say Hyperion it won’t trigger, fights like ds and ss are the problems with power gain
    Yeah man, thanks for the input.
    She's been very useful for me so far and one of my mainstays for eventing and war.