Options

8K prestige looking for ambitious, active and friendly alliance

Hey there,

I am an active 700k rating player, with 8k prestige and a rapidly strengthening roster. Current top heroes include:

5* 5/65 Corvus, Ghost, Domino, Hyperion
6* 1/25 NF, EF, Bishop, Cable
5* 4/55 Red Hulk, Void, KM, Hyp, Venom

I'm looking for an active alliance with short to medium term goals of platinum 2 and AQ total of 300mil+.

I have been running 5x5 recently in AQ which I am comfortable with and I have done map 6 in the past. Current alliance prestige is 9300. Running path 3/2 in AW using Domino trinity.

Communication and friendliness are very important for me in any prospective alliance. This is after all a game to be enjoyed :)

Send me a message in game, I also use discord and LINE and am an active talker. My heroes are already in the collector bot on discord.

Comments

• Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Add me in Line and let's chat... Nh4cl
  • Options
    Add me in line, have 1-2 openings due to some recent long term players retired. Good friendly ally, been playing together for years. usually finish plat 3 but had bad luck last season with a handful of close wars and finished Plat 4.
    Line ID grim-reaper70
  • Options
    Mr549Mr549 Posts: 29
    I'd be interested in chatting to you about what you're looking for. I'm sure we can accomodate the community side of what you're looking for. We run 554x5 and 2bg wars. Looking for solid map 5 players. Your current ally seems pretty beefy on paper, why're you looking to change? My Line ID is Mr549.
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    very active 5x5 alli pushing for 3 bg gold 1 in war
    Line ID: nightowl-gandalf