**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brace Yourselve's

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
y1e5f86gvywq.jpg

Comments

• I'm not sure what this is even referring too!...never mind the grammar.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    haplopeart wrote: »
    I'm not sure what this is even referring too!...never mind the grammar.

My best guess is the Dorm arena this weekend.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    haplopeart wrote: »
    I'm not sure what this is even referring too!...never mind the grammar.

My best guess is the Dorm arena this weekend.

That's the one, for sure
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Ah, for course. The contraction for combining the independent words "yourselve" and "is"...

Well ****, of course I had a typo while pointing out someone else's poor grammar. Of* course, of course.

Hey at least you caught it before the OP did lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Can't wait to see the salt
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Ah, for course. The contraction for combining the independent words "yourselve" and "is"...

Well ****, of course I had a typo while pointing out someone else's poor grammar. Of* course, of course.

Took all the fun away and caught it yourself! Lol.

Since when do memes need to be grammatically correct?! ;)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna do at least 8 million so at minimum I can drive up the cutoffs.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Balm82 wrote: »
    Should have read 'Brace your self for Dorma to be nerfed once everyone has grinded and ranked him' due to him being op and not acring like we originally intended

You mean the long anticipated MD nerf? All the mystic defenders have come through after Dorm, time to drop that hammer.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Should have read 'Brace your self for Dorma to be nerfed once everyone has grinded and ranked him' due to him being op and not acring like we originally intended

You mean the long anticipated MD nerf? All the mystic defenders have come through after Dorm, time to drop that hammer.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★

It's funny that people keep saying nerf will come after an arena.
    Never happened.
    Every arena with a god tier champ you see people saying that he'll we be nerfed after, but Jesus open your eyes it has never happen, and it probably never will.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I'm pretty sure that is the possessive form of yourselve, which is the old English form of "your elve" which as everyone knows is the reddish glow that forms above lightning storms due to electromagnetic pulses.

Clearly, this is a warning to the god Thor that an interdimensional breach is about to occur, which of course is obviously a reference to Dormammu. So this is a reference to Dormammu entering the basic arena event.

Sean Bean is probably a warning that near the end of the first round everyone is going to get cut off the servers.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    alright! time to get my thumbs ready for summoner trials!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I've told my alliance to stop at 145k
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    TKal wrote: »

Never happened.
    Every arena with a god tier champ you see people saying that he'll we be nerfed after, but Jesus open your eyes it has never happen, and it probably never will.

"Never happened". I love how some people state falsehoods so authoritatively.

Doctor Strange was nerfed big time only months after his arena. Not only that there were many special offers for him that cost real money. He's still a pale shadow of his former self. I don't know if you weren't playing the game then or it was because you have forgotten but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm still pissed about that Dr. Strange nerf. I bought those crystals...lesson learned
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    CammonRo wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »

Never happened.

"Never happened". I love how some people state falsehoods so authoritatively.

Doctor Strange was nerfed big time only months after his arena. Not only that there were many special offers for him that cost real money. He's still a pale shadow of his former self. I don't know if you weren't playing the game then or it was because you have forgotten but it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Well, "never happened" is too strong a phrase, because random chance would dictate that it would happen occasionally. And so many champs were adjusted in 12.0 that random chance says at least some of the champs adjusted had shown up in the arenas on a timescale of several months. In fact, Black Widow showed up as the basic champ a few weeks after Strange. But then again, Voodoo showed up one week after Strange and was not touched. Hyperion, Mordo, and Magik also appeared around the same time, and people made predictions about them also.

If people are going to predict that champs are going to be nerfed after they show up in the arena, that prediction has to be true most or all of the time they make it, not just occasionally, for it to be meaningful. It has to happen more often than probability says someone just guessing randomly would be right. Otherwise that prediction can and should be trivially dismissed.