**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1* Crystal for 50 units

Every single crystal in the game says “this crystals will give you a 2* or a chance at a 3-4”. Never ever had the odds been 100% that you pull a 4* every time. Yet I need 1*s to finish the v4. Thats crystal says you will get a 1* with a chance at a 2 star. Over 550 units later not one 1*. How is that possible. Oh that’s right. Because why else would you buy a 1* crystal. Kabam. Quit been so rank cheap and ripping people off of their time and money. Make them the same as every other crystal that’s written that was. Or start giving 4*s 99% of the time with the phc. For god sakes. The whole game is in your favour yet almost 600 units and I can’t get 1 1*. Just about done with this trash

Comments

• Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    They should make v4 exclusive content and not sell 1 star crystals.
    Would have been better imo
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,678 Guardian
    Aqwa81 said:

The whole game is in your favour

Every time I read something like this I honestly wonder what the mindset is. Do people really think that every time you get something you want you "win" and Kabam "loses" and conversely when you don't get what you want you "lose" and Kabam "wins?" I mean, I can type the words, but I have no concept of how anyone could actually think the thought. That's like thinking the refs in a basketball game can win and both teams actually playing can lose.

I'm in competition with my own personal goals first, and with the other players playing the game second. I don't have any idea what it means to be in competition with the operator of the game, or to "lose" to the operator of the game.

I often wonder what percentage of game players are playing the actual game, and what percentage are playing the meta game of "beat the developers" as if that's a thing they can do, and as if that's a game the developers are even showing up to play at all.