**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could Hela work in the Abyss?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
I won't be able to even initial clear Abyss in the next decade, but the damage cap of 85k has intrigued me.
The first champs that obviously come to mind when thinking about these types of content are the usual (Aegon, SL, G99, Proxima), but the damage cap kinda reduces their usefulness.
However, I remember reading a thread on Hela a little while back, and the damage potential she can do. One particular screenshot showed her doing around 84k damage in one medium.
It makes me wonder if she will be a viable option for the Abyss, considering that she can do a lot of damage. Of course, crit rng and the initial heavy attacks to ramp her up need to be taken into account, but she might work? This is just pure speculation, but the damage cap makes for a very interesting challenge. I know many people are annoyed by this, but now that the viability of ramp up champs is somewhat lowered, I wonder which champs will have their chance in the spotlight.
If there's any other champs that might work in Abyss, feel free to comment!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Well, yeh. I don't know why she wouldn't work.
    But remember, it requires a lot of skill to work, as well as synergies. To ramp her up that much is not an easy thing to do
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    And shes gotta be ramped every fight no persistent anything
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    ECOMA said:

She could really use a synergy that lets her carry over at least some of her souls and furies, couldn't she?
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

ECOMA said:

She could really use a synergy that lets her carry over at least some of her souls and furies, couldn't she?
    As one of the few guys with a max sig r5 5 I agree