**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ability to trade in PHC for Grandmaster crystals or better

Once u reach a certain level in the game premium hero crystal shards & crystals really are pointless, aside from the occasional 3* and even more rare 4* they are just pointless. I know with the summoners sigil u can do some trading for some better crystals, and that helps a little, but it's only twice a month/30 days and the amount is limited. What I'm suggesting, and this is assuming kabam isn't going to replace all rewards where we receive PHC shards with atleast grandmaster shards, my suggestion is a trading system, unlocked when you become uncollected and the deals get better when you become cavalier, something along the lines of x number of phc shards or crystals would be traded for 1 grandmaster or x amount of 4* shards, it can also be tiered, so the more shards you trade in the better u can trade for, i.e. x number phc shards equals x number 5* shards, I under stand the trade in will be high but as long as it's not outrageous I think people would do and appreciate it, for instance when the t4 class cat trade in came out, summoners felt a little cheated, and while it's not a good deal by any means, summoners do use it, cause it's better Than watching them expire.

Comments

• FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I would like to see a crystal like the GGC put into the store that you can buy for yourself maybe 5 a month for 300 units? Those would sell like hotcakes considering the scores and the amount of money that was spent during the gifting event those crystals have a massive potential to get something great out of and also have the potential to keep the cash flow coming in for kabam to develop new parts of the game. Even if they can't be put in like that maybe they can be put in through an offer once a month. I just know being a player working on mid to end game content those come in hand. Also remove PHC shards from Uncollected rewards and make them Grandmaster shards. Thanks.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I think I've already suggest that we could save premium hero crystal shards for trade for premium NEXUS crystals
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Summoner sigil already does that.