**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venompool god mode 5* 4/55!!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
lo just kidding it took almost 9 min to kill WS!! is he getting buff anytime soon?? 😂
https://youtu.be/Nd97X9dO0LM

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Those medium crits tho! He was trying so hard to get over 2k lmfao.

haha yeh he reached 1990 though only 10 short 😂 . he is like poor guy's venom but worse , lot lot worse . he must b getting manicure on his nails, he cant bleed ppl on his mediums or lights like venom or carnage does 😂 a very sofesticated symbiote i guess.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I just pulled him from the 6* featured. Best shards I ever spent.... said no one ever.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I mean to be fair, his SP1 is great vs champs wioth buffs. That regen isn't anything to laugh at. His SP2 has heal block and for some odd game design reason if you let him dance fully you get a good crit boost.

Buuuuut that's it. He ain't good otherwise.
    edited January 2020
    Saiyan said:

I mean to be fair, his SP1 is great vs champs wioth buffs. That regen isn't anything to laugh at. His SP2 has heal block and for some odd game design reason if you let him dance fully you get a good crit boost.

Buuuuut that's it. He ain't good otherwise.

thats a positive way to look at it BUt big old but that heal block is merely 9'sec , so not much, if let him complete dance which you mostly cant and get hit in face if you try to but somehow if you complete it its 1k crit boost for whoping 6 seconds!!! which is less then you let him dance for , regen on sp1 yes i'd say its good but 10%,venom gets lot more and regen is supposed to be deadpool's signature thing, mixing him with venom should get him more of the regen,bleed !! venom's 2 crits would do double the damage of what venompool's sp1 does with all these 4 synergies to boost his debuf n "buff" duration, by no means he is as useless as deadpool xforce but unfortunately he is worst of the symbiotes and lowest 3 in cosmic class. but again big ol but i like the character and i hope he gets rework at some point this year , he is so freakin cool with deadpool+symbiote ,i can finnaly say i have wade wilson at R4 but covered with symbiote goo
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Personally I love Venompool. He just looks freaking awesome. Wish he would've won the the last champion update but hopefully they stick with classes and give him and groot some cosmic love.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Personally I love Venompool. He just looks freaking awesome. Wish he would've won the the last champion update but hopefully they stick with classes and give him and groot some cosmic love.

they had initially said "voting is for only for first two champions to start buff with" and suddenly they scrapped entire list smehow and made a new one and made people vote again for worst out of the worst ones!!! they saw they could cut so much time with Bs and not actually buff anyone or anything , only reason for them to make that D*** move and not buff rest of the champions on their previous voting list.. such two faced stuff!! also they had mentioned 2 years ago they will be buffing old champions with power full synergies with new or reworked champs as well but i havent seen a single synergy after killmonger + winter soldier which makes any old ones actully great or playable!!