**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifts disappeared from mail

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
I was saving gifts in my mail so they wouldn’t go into my overflow. Had 7 mails with about 25 revives which I was using to finish variants and act 6. Seems with the update the mails disappeared even though there was 22+ days left. Has this happened to anyone else? This a bug? Need my items back.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It's already been told on the forums that the timer in the mail was wrong and the timer in the stashed rewards which was 7 days was the correct timer. They'll probably say submit a ticket and hope that they'll give you your items back. Yes, it's kind of a cruddy way they did that, but it was all over the forums that you had to go by the timer in the stashed rewards and not what's in your mail.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★

It's already been told on the forums that the timer in the mail was wrong and the timer in the stashed rewards which was 7 days was the correct timer. They'll probably say submit a ticket and hope that they'll give you your items back. Yes, it's kind of a cruddy way they did that, but it was all over the forums that you had to go by the timer in the stashed rewards and not what's in your mail.

I haven’t checked the forums in awhile and didn’t see this they should have sent a in game mail for this.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Stara99 said:

I haven’t checked the forums in awhile and didn’t see this they should have sent a in game mail for this.
    Sending an ingame mail regarding stuff like above, or any other subject which has a negative influence on the playerbase, has been requested so many times. It’s absolutely ridiculous that they still refuse to do this.
  • Options
    Always check the different tabs under STASH to see if anything is expiring soon.

That includes Cats (so you can sell soon-to-expire lower ones and get Frags toward the next higher one), expiring ISO to at least get a little bit more Gold if needed, Mail Rewards or Compensation (since Mail Msgs go away within 7 days, you can see how much longer you can keep them in Stash-Rewards before having to claim), or other Items (can just use any soon expiring ones during Item Use Event, even if you don’t need them). Etc.

Stash-Rewards had always been showing the correct expiration for all those Gifting Event gifts that came by mail.