**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acornucopia quest rewards bugged?

Finished Acornucopia quest on epic and got 0 rewards

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Same for me on Master, maybe the only rewards are the ones you get during the quest?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Correct. You get acorns for each fight, but there are no completion rewards. Even if you quit out, you keep the acorns you won in the completed fights.
  • NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    Ah ok thanks. Kinda lame for the difficulty, but oh well.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    The amount of stuff you can buy and the solo 1,000,000 acorn objective rewards is really the reward
    Also, it looks like we’ll get almost 2m acorns, you really only need 1m, so if the last couple fights are too hard, it’s probably not worth spending units or using revives to clear it every day
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I finished master difficulty but got no acorns except for the individual cham beat down something acorns. is that normal? or was I deprived a few more sizeable acorns for completing the quest?

btw darkhawk is that good of a champion or is it just for this mission that he is bit armoured up nicely taking slightly more time than the rest to k. o? I finished with 11 minutes to spare. but it shows 3 basket consumed so now I cannot try epic. so am confused that if someone wants to do all the levels can't he?
    _I_ said:

I finished master difficulty but got no acorns except for the individual cham beat down something acorns. is that normal? or was I deprived a few more sizeable acorns for completing the quest?

btw darkhawk is that good of a champion or is it just for this mission that he is bit armoured up nicely taking slightly more time than the rest to k. o? I finished with 11 minutes to spare. but it shows 3 basket consumed so now I cannot try epic. so am confused that if someone wants to do all the levels can't he?

The individual fight acorns is all you get.