**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Squirrel Acornucopia challenge time sooo short

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
title says it all 30min is no challenge time it should have been 24hours or 1time run i have maxed out 5* and 1 connection drop made me miss the boss fight how about those who are trying the epic with lesser champs why making in soo narrow

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

title says it all 30min is no challenge time it should have been 24hours or 1time run i have maxed out 5* and 1 connection drop made me miss the boss fight how about those who are trying the epic with lesser champs why making in soo narrow

You don't have to do it all: there's huge margin for error in the Epic. If you do the objectives and explore Master and UC you only need about six fights per run to reach one million. You can't spend more than one million acorns so everything above that is just for fun.

I'm guessing the short timer is actually to make it unprofitable to just revive over and over again to try to finish the entire thing. You don't have to finish the entire thing, and it is actually of no real benefit to spend a lot to try to finish the entire thing. You should be doing only what you can do reasonably. Unfortunately that does mean if you cut it close and get something like a drop connection you might miss the rest of the map, but in the long run it won't hurt you, because the Epic maps give way more acorns than you'll ever need.

In fact, someone that 100% completes Epic every day for 28 days is going to get 1.2 million acorns. That's already more than you can spend, because one million acorns completely buys out the acorn store to the max purchase limits. And that's before you count the acorns you're going to get from other sources.

100% completion is really only for players who not only can fully counter all the champs and nodes, but can also rip through it quickly. But that's not necessary to reach full rewards for the entire acorn event.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You don't have to do it all: there's huge margin for error in the Epic. If you do the objectives and explore Master and UC you only need about six fights per run to reach one million. You can't spend more than one million acorns so everything above that is just for fun.

I'm guessing the short timer is actually to make it unprofitable to just revive over and over again to try to finish the entire thing. You don't have to finish the entire thing, and it is actually of no real benefit to spend a lot to try to finish the entire thing. You should be doing only what you can do reasonably. Unfortunately that does mean if you cut it close and get something like a drop connection you might miss the rest of the map, but in the long run it won't hurt you, because the Epic maps give way more acorns than you'll ever need.

In fact, someone that 100% completes Epic every day for 28 days is going to get 1.2 million acorns. That's already more than you can spend, because one million acorns completely buys out the acorn store to the max purchase limits. And that's before you count the acorns you're going to get from other sources.

100% completion is really only for players who not only can fully counter all the champs and nodes, but can also rip through it quickly. But that's not necessary to reach full rewards for the entire acorn event.
    yep but still it would help reach the goal faster 😁