**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dominance Looking for Active Players

Dominance (domi2) is looking for 8 active players. Our requirements are: AQ, AW, duels (both days), 3 day completion, and SA. Donations are required weekly: 20K gold, 2K loyalty and 16K battle chips. The line app is required as this is how we communicate as a whole, and each battle group has its own individual chat. We hit all milestones in duels and 3 day completion. We strive to complete the maps in each BG for AQ, and strive to win all wars. We also hit rank rewards for SA.

We are looking for active team players that are level 25 or higher, and have at least a rating of 55k or higher. As long as you participate, show effort, and communicate through line, you will fit in with us. We are laid back, and try to keep it fun while hitting our milestones and goals.

If interested please contact me on line: choas-n-raven14

Comments

• BUMP!

Anyone that is looking for a nice alliance to grow with we are still looking for new players! We have a good mix of players veteran and newer players so there is a place for you with us!

If you are interested you can message me in game or on LINE app as well my IGN/LINE ID is AromaticCoffee

We have some players from pretty much all over so if you are in the UK or US. East coast or West it doesnt matter, all that matters is that you communicate and hit minimums for completion and duels.

COME AND GROW WITH US!
  • BUMP AGAIN!!!

We are still looking for some cool people to come and join up with us to start our rise!
  • We have added to our ranks!!! But we still need more to get our bg3 full and ready for destruction! Currently need 1 more player to fill out our team! We ate 4 mil rated and hoping to get that last piece of the puzzle to put us over tge top. If youre interested and rated 50k+ hit me up. Line/ign AromaticCoffee
  • BUMP!!!

Still looking for an active player who wants to come aboard!