**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of legends defenders don’t activate sp3?

So, I know this might be random but don’t realm of legends defenders activate their sp3? I had never played it before and decided to practice by fighting Winter Soldier with 2k champs (damaged 50% of his health, I’m proud!) and all I could notice is that when he got to his sp3, he never used it. He only activated sp1 or sp2. Is it random, only happens with Winter Soldier, or...?

Comments

• Correct, ROL opponent’s do NOT have their SP3 activated. In AQ and monthly EQ, etc, you’ll see the node/global buff saying “SP3 Activated” or some such wording.

ROL does not have that.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    They do not, pound away, they're all the same.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Opponents in quests will only use their SP3 if there’s a node “SP3 was activated”

RoL does not have this node, so they won't activate SP3s
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Woah, I didn’t notice that! Even though their health level is insanely high, not activating sp3 makes things way easier. Thanks guys!
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Thi101 said:

Opponents in quests will only use their SP3 if there’s a node “SP3 was activated”

RoL does not have this node, so they won't activate SP3s

Not gonna lie, I never understood what was that node for since I thought every 3*+ champ was able to activate sp3. I’m surprised! Haha
  • I wish that the power bar graphics would have the 3rd bar “grayed out” in those quests (still allow the bar to fill, but just show it grayed to indicate that the opponent actually won’t be able to use it).

But unfortunately it isn’t designed to look that way.