**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R2 6* Help

Have a ton of expiring T2A and can’t decide between these 3 champs. I have all variants done other then the 1st, finish uncollected easily and already Cavalier. No Domino on my roster. Thanks for any help or input

R2 6* Help 18 votes

Red Hulk sig 20
5%
SheDroveMeHere 1 vote
Luke Cage sig 20
22%
SaiyanPrimetime_769KtashakNightbat216 4 votes
Beardo unawakened
44%
Archdemon_shadow_lurker22NeotwismAmazing_Demon05Lucasjones_98Synq_SpawnzyyMrSpoonawesomesauce 8 votes
Human Torch unawakened
27%
A l p h aStagedear85Karatemike415Dead1Genyl 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Beardo unawakened
    i think CAIW even unawakened is your best bet out of these options. he still has plenty of utility, and that r2 damage and hp boost will really set him apart from most of the content you are working on.
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    edited January 2020
    Luke Cage sig 20
    i just love LC. come on i am awaiting the disagree rain. Yes beardo is super god, but the gameplay is much better with LC for me. When you facing much stronger opponents (LOL act6 etc) , one mistake with beardo can cost you a significant % of your health, but with LC you can do a tiny mistake every few (20-30 i think) seconds. Also he is SP3 resistant with that awakened ability. It can be compared only with iceman (-5% health cap damage) or kilmonger after sp2 and charges...

with champion synergy he is also able to do stun spam.. but it's not 100% all the time - depends on exhaustion debuffs
  • Options
    GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    Human Torch unawakened
    all four are solid

Beardo is awesome needs awakening to be fully effective

i voted HT. i am going to r2 him as well
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    edited January 2020
    Luke Cage sig 20
    I think you should rank up the champs you enjoy