**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 hrs and 6 min didn't get a legend title.

Really? I missed by 4 minutes once and now with R2 Corvus I'm left out again?! I give up. The mercs win.

Comments

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    What's your IGN? I'd like to see where you were on the list. Nice time.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    edited January 2020
    Me too. Missed it with 3:05. Mercs were doing averagely around 2:4x-2:5x range
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

29. That all I’m can said
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    MrOnizuka said:

The fact that you are aware Mercs were doing them and know the times. It really makes me upset that @Kabam Miike isn't dropping the hammer.

MrOnizuka said:

The fact that you are aware Mercs were doing them and know the times. It really makes me upset that @Kabam Miike isn't dropping the hammer.
    The moment i finished my legend run last month, I scrolled around Social medias mcoc group pages etc. and found out that those mercs were doing averagely 2:4x-2:5x monthly. But I didnt expect its going to be so bad. My friend got the title 6months ago with 3:18 so I thought a few mercs shouldnt be much of a problem till I saw the legend winners list just now.

Not gonna try it again due to the meta has shifted to r3 6*.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That’s horrible, man to be so good that only the bogeyman can best you...

MrOnizuka said:

Example of mercs’ timing in legend runs

Yeah, For real @Kabam Miike this.
    Yeah... and thats only 1 merc.. imagine if there are 10-15 mercs doing that..
  • edited January 2020
    So here's the thing - it's absolutely possible to achieve a Legends title without using a merc.

I personally placed 3rd the month of the Imperius Rex EQ (Namor/IW) with 2:51.
    And I placed 60/60 in the 6.3 Legends run with 13:45 - however, I can tell you for a fact, that 80% of the top 60 of 6.3 were done by Mercs.

So is it possible? Absolutely. But you have to accept that most of the spots available (monthly or permanent content) are probably going to be sniped by a merc.

I loved the warning Kabam threw in for Abyss Legends in regards to having Mercs compete for Legends runs.
    I really do wish they would do something about it, many great players lost out on 6.3 spots because of this.

But in reality, I can only imagine it's very hard to differentiate a player running it themselves, or using a merc.

So here's the thing - it's absolutely possible to achieve a Legends title without using a merc.

I personally placed 3rd the month of the Imperius Rex EQ (Namor/IW) with 2:51.
    And I placed 60/60 in the 6.3 Legends run with 13:45 - however, I can tell you for a fact, that 80% of the top 60 of 6.3 were done by Mercs.

So is it possible? Absolutely. But you have to accept that most of the spots available (monthly or permanent content) are probably going to be sniped by a merc.

I loved the warning Kabam threw in for Abyss Legends in regards to having Mercs compete for Legends runs.
    I really do wish they would do something about it, many great players lost out on 6.3 spots because of this.

But in reality, I can only imagine it's very hard to differentiate a player running it themselves, or using a merc.

Well only if it a sharing a phone that might be esay to decte since u can’t be fix in the us then Danmark let said in 3 huers then the one log back in him us that should be esay to decte
  • MrSpoonMrSpoon Posts: 10

List? How do you check?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    As virtue rises one foot, vice rises ten.
    MrSpoon said:

List? How do you check?
    New and anumeanyt and hall of legends
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Paying a merc to play this game for you is something that will never make sense to me. WTF would I pay someone to play a game for me? I’m playing the game, because I wanna play the game. I sort of understand lesser players wanting big rewards, but that doesn’t do it for me. The pleasure I get from games is finally obtaining my goal through work.

I failed on two legends runs with a bit of poor planning. Proud to say I got mine during one of the most difficult EQs ever, Nameless Thanos month.

I used three different teams. It was awesome.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    I saw a 3:01 get the title this month. I just missed out by a few minutes myself..
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    MrSpoon said:

List? How do you check?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends