**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on Uncollected Nova?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
You guys got tips on which champs to use to easily get Nova down?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've heard Ronan works. Sym supreme would be good. Anyone can beat him though. Bait the Sp1 and attack pretty much is all I've done.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Yea, if you feel like you don't have a proper counter, just Bait his SP1 (I found it easier than his SP2) hit him and repeat.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Hood and SW worked pretty well for me
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I’m gonna try NT to intercept him and ignore that auto block; hoping it doesn’t go south
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sparky made wonders.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Ok I just took him out; u can use anyone. Just push to his sp1, evade it then punish and repeat. Make sure he doesn’t get his sp2 since it does a butt load of chip. NT does make it easier to counter auto block but I completely failed with him lol. My domino took the W
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Quake works. So does Nick fury in his final phase, Ronan, Morningstar. Just finished that chapter 100% and used two 20% revives across all the runs. 5/65 Omega to get there. 4/55 quake, 4/55 Morningstar swapped out for recent 5/50 Ronan when AQ restarted, Nick for the Dodge synergy and then a filler for annoying fights on the way there (normally 5/50 Medusa for robots/killmonger). Only recently used a 4* Awakening on Ronan, so here's only sig 17, so only managed at best a 50% health off him on one run. Ideally you need to be re-stunning while he is stunned as otherwise his auto block can re trigger. Otherwise, basic quake and bake would normally take at least 25% off him, best was 83%. Had an immense run with Nick on my second go on him. Took him from 70% something to zero; final phase of Nick is unlockable so even a 4* duplicate works.