A Friendly Little Acornucopia Competition

WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
After playing the Acornucopia side quest a few times I’ve started trying to beat my previous times. My goal is to go sub 10 minutes. I thought I’d rope the community into this. Let’s see who can get the fastest time to finish the challenge throughout the course of the month. For simplicity just snap a picture of the time right before you enter the boss fight. Unfortunately it does not show your time after you finish the boss so we will have to go on the time left before entering the boss fight.

Comments

• LibralonixLibralonix Member Posts: 229

If only I could even finish the epic quest...

Yeh snap, I've only managed to get through fight 7 so far
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I will settle for making it through. I will see what time I do it in but not running suicides I don’t believe I will compete with sub 10
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Member Posts: 89
    Thing with his full synergy team managed to squeeze out a sub-10 minute run. Was being a bit slow at the beginning, but managed to squeeze it out in the end.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Thing with his full synergy team managed to squeeze out a sub-10 minute run. Was being a bit slow at the beginning, but managed to squeeze it out in the end.

Wow, nice run! Guess that’s the time to beat currently.

Werewrym said:

After playing the Acornucopia side quest a few times I’ve started trying to beat my previous times. My goal is to go sub 10 minutes. I thought I’d rope the community into this. Let’s see who can get the fastest time to finish the challenge throughout the course of the month. For simplicity just snap a picture of the time right before you enter the boss fight. Unfortunately it does not show your time after you finish the boss so we will have to go on the time left before entering the boss fight.

i can't take a picture of it but try running 3 epics between 3 accounts on 3 devices (phone/phone/tablet) as i just did. i bailed on the weakest account with 3 fights left to make sure i finished the other 2 in time. used every bit of 30 minutes let me tell you...
    Is there a reason you started all 3 at the same time? For the challenge?
    edited January 2020

My best run so far.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    My best attempt is completed fight 8? (Idk, I had 2 enemies left)
  • Das_giDas_gi Member Posts: 320 ★★

Non-optimal team though, my 3 favorites are in aq (CG, sunspot & BW CV)
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★