**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is repeatedly...freezing?

Every time I attempt to check my catalysts or my items, the game freezes up and I can’t do anything but exit the app and come back in. Running an iPhone 6s. Anyone else having this problem

Comments

• Hey SentryPillow, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about performance issues, we created dedicated threads for Android and iOS users. You can find the relevant one for iOS users at the link below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.