**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about AQ Global Node/Buffs

So I have a question about the Global Node/Buff in AQ. A couple people in my Ally have said that the Global Buff, this weeks is Cosmic Ascendancy, apply to everyone, both your attackers and the defenders. I've been asked before to actually leave the Global Node up because people still have fights where they are using champs of that particular class. From reading it it seems to me like this extra boost only apply to the AI defenders. Can someone confirm this for me.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It is to bouth
  • If this week's global buff is for Cosmic (as an example), then any Cosmic champs you bring on your attack team will get that bonus when you use them. Or conversely (Map-5 or higher) using an attacker who was of the “global disadvantage” class would lower your attack somewhat.

Actually not sure if that also applies to any Cosmic AQ Defender nodes or not. Haven’t actually noticed any Miniboss (that happens to match that Class that week) as being any harder than at other times or not.
    Would only “possibly” help leaving it up only if someone has a defender left that matches the “Disadvantage class” in the global buff. **BUT, wouldn’t that just basically be countered by the general global boost that EVERY defender gets while that buff is still up ??
    Just take it down and be done with it (would only matter for a few “stragglers” cleaning up final paths after others are waiting at boss already).
  • Maddestmax82Maddestmax82 Posts: 24
    It's wording is dumb, global means everyone in that world/map. But U don't see it add attack rating and I can't find a proper answer anywhere @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra can U answer this properly does the global buff add to the attackers as well??