Options

Add Crit Chance to Champ-Select Screen

With the advent of many defenders that have alterations on incoming critical attacks (Ebony Maw, Mister Sinister, Nova, Scarlet Witch, etc....) it would be nice if, during champion select, we could see among the stats displayed (HP, Attack, Rank, Level, PI, Abilities) critical chance as well.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can
  • Options
    Alakzar117Alakzar117 Posts: 29
    Lvernon15 said:

You can

How?
  • Options
    I'm referring to like, while inside a quest, when looking at your 5 champions matched up against an opponent
  • Options
    You can get to opponent's ABILITIES Page (from pre-fight Screen, scroll down below their brief stats and click anywhere below the “Abilities” lines. It will then go into their full Ability Page (as if from Profile).

Just can’t see the other profile screen which is full of the Stats Atteibutes (ie, Block Prof %, Crit Rate, etc)
  • Options
    ..or if you’re talking about your own heroes, then super easy just click on one of your 5 attackers and select “Info”. But I’m assuming you mean looking at Defenders.
  • Options

You can get to opponent's ABILITIES Page (from pre-fight Screen, scroll down below their brief stats and click anywhere below the “Abilities” lines. It will then go into their full Ability Page (as if from Profile).

Just can’t see the other profile screen which is full of the Stats Atteibutes (ie, Block Prof %, Crit Rate, etc)

No I do mean look at my own attackers. I'm suggesting that they add to the pre-fight screen, the option to see things like Block Prof., Crit Rate, etc... for our own champions.

I want to make the decision that, for example, if I'm fighting a Mister Sinister, who in my team is going to proc his 70% regen thing the least by having the lowest crit chance. Of course I could go to the champions tab and find each champion individually but that's rather inconvenient, and doesn't include global nodes and boosts.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

No I do mean look at my own attackers. I'm suggesting that they add to the pre-fight screen, the option to see things like Block Prof., Crit Rate, etc... for our own champions.

I want to make the decision that, for example, if I'm fighting a Mister Sinister, who in my team is going to proc his 70% regen thing the least by having the lowest crit chance. Of course I could go to the champions tab and find each champion individually but that's rather inconvenient, and doesn't include global nodes and boosts.
    Tbh that example isn’t really worth knowing; crit rate isn’t going to vary that much, and you would rather have a DoT or heal blocker.

Also you can just press info by tapping on your champs face from the map screen
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64, I hadn't considered clicking the face from the map screen! Thank you for that. Not quite as convenient as having it there from the pre-fight, but that is actually pretty helpful.

But I would still maintain that there are plenty of situations where you might want to minimize your critting. Like Domino for instance, if you crit but it fails, then you'll get that degen which isn't fun. Some champions do crit quite a lot more than others, and it can be a significant difference.

For example: 5* Loki has a 19.4% chance to crit, and 5* Iron Fist has like 32% chance. Meaning, statistically in your average 5 combo, Iron Fist is approx. 40% more likely to score 1 crit out of 5 hits than Loki is. Meaning you're 40% more likely to get degen'd once in that combo.

As a mid-tier player who doesn't always have the best team to go up against all nodes and champions, sometimes I need to offset my bad roster with skill and strategy, and a little math can go a long way sometimes :P