uncollected

Sahar1212Sahar1212 Member Posts: 6
kabam banned me before 1 years ago,cuz sharing account and Suspicion of cheatings.
They sent me a message ",to reclaim Uc Tile you must exploit act 5 chapter 2 or chapter in act 6 without cheats and i finish all of act 5 without cheatings,by the way i finish act 6 chapter 1 and start chapter 2 ,im cavlier now" "
kabam support sent this message all the time "kabam support cant restore uncollected title.so who can?
but no one in kabam support answer on my question "why anyone in kabam not review my account,and not to me to all of pepole that spend a lot of money in this game and make a mistake and they are pay for it,now We deserve forgiveness.
by the way i know a lot of pepole that play in cheating and got ban,after the ban the uncollcted title is still stay ,and the UC QUES OPEN for him,so why you are do a discriminating.
if you say that you At the beginning of each month do a review account and restoring uc title,so do this for real.

i very hope if any of kabam team can talk with me,and review my account and all the rest..
if any of kabam can chat with me in online and explain to me why no one in kabam team really

Comments

• Kabam RoseKabam Rose Moderator Posts: 529
    Hey Sahar1212,

The forums are a place for community discussion. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

This discussion has been closed.