**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15000000_battlechips_later_uncollected crystals

Hey guys,

The top player in the game has just opened his 1500 crystals from 15,000,000 battlechips hoping for 5* punisher. Oh man you know....

See for yourself...

q9s8jnlyek6d.jpg

Comments

• BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    edited August 2017
    1500 crystals - don't know how long does it take to gather this amount of BC.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    That also doesn't prove he is a top player too, could just be a top hoarder lol
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Took 2 years to collect.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Took 2 years to collect.

Admirable. No idea why, but props.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    While i like the idea of so many crystal openings & the theory behind it...my query is...can a 4 star be at level 120? wasnt level 99 supposed to be max or am i mistaken...
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    lol.. well finally the top players dont get what they want!!!.

1500 crys.. so the RNG exist after all for top players/spenders aswell.
    altho 25k units.. its quit alot. thats pretty much 16 units pr. crystal he open..

i have open over 50.. not seen 1 single units yet.

He got 6 x a punisher.. .. so for each 250 crys he open he got 1.. thats roughtly 16-17% chance..
    I think its pretty good afterall
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    NguyenDau wrote: »

altho 25k units.. its quit alot. thats pretty much 16 units pr. crystal he open..

He got 6 x a punisher.. .. so for each 250 crys he open he got 1.. thats roughtly 16-17% chance..

Why is that hatred against top players, players who finished Lol, players who are good or better at something than you? What did they do badly to you (general)?

Why do majority of the forum members want the worst things for themselves? Their only fault is to play this game. If they spend money they spend their own money. Not stealing from your (general) pockets

I agree but have to pull up short on proclaiming in general they are better at something. Sure there are some amazingly skilled players but there are more who just make up for skill by other means.

In either case if someone spends that is their own decision.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »

Your math is off.
    If you get 1 punisher for each 250 crystals that equates to a 0.4% chance in getting one
  • Way off.

So we can really see that the drop rate of 4* punisher is 0.4%.

So what is drop rate of 5* punisher? 0.004%?
  • When I read Adora thread about rewarding long time players with the uncollected crystals and appreciate their loyalty by introducing better rewards, I felt wow kabam really understood their vatern players and cater them better rewards for completing almost every contet in this game.

However, I changed my minds after seeing the outcome of hoarding 15,000,000 BC.

That's guy already has 4* punisher at 99 long time back. He was expecting the release of 5* punisher in battlechips a year ago.

I really feel bad on how kabam treated the vatern players with their announcement levitating their hope for something nice.

Really disappointed.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Bassamista wrote: »
    When I read Adora thread about rewarding long time players with the uncollected crystals and appreciate their loyalty by introducing better rewards, I felt wow kabam really understood their vatern players and cater them better rewards for completing almost every contet in this game.

However, I changed my minds after seeing the outcome of hoarding 15,000,000 BC.

That's guy already has 4* punisher at 99 long time back. He was expecting the release of 5* punisher in battlechips a year ago.

I really feel bad on how kabam treated the vatern players with their announcement levitating their hope for something nice.

Really disappointed.

Lol mate, Kabam aren't treating him any different than anyone else.

He just didn't get lucky, could go buy that many lottery tickets and not win, someone will buy one and win it.

Just luck, I'm a vet since the game started and I don't expect anything that others won't get
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    How about nobody is talking about the dramatically reduced drop rate of units in those crystals?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 328 ★★
    Let's face it Kabam broke the RNG molds with this game. You would think with all the people who opened these crystals we would have seen a 5* punisher pulled by now. I think he shows up in the reel like a joker that wasn't removed from a deck of cards before dealing
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For that LoL comment. Completing LOL doesn't make you a good player. You could be a good spender in some cases
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    How about nobody is talking about the dramatically reduced drop rate of units in those crystals?

Because it's not dramatically reduced, but looks that way because of the smaller # of crystals opened vs how many old ones you might open. These crystals are roughly the same over time as compared to the old ones, but due to their concentrated nature (1 = 5 old), the swings of luck are much more noticeable. And of course, those who get the bad luck, and only get gold, and come on here to show their screenshots of not getting units are likely just the 'vocal minority'. Those who got good unit drops aren't rolling on here to complain about it, so those who do are highly visible.
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Amonthir wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Because it's not dramatically reduced, but looks that way because of the smaller # of crystals opened vs how many old ones you might open. These crystals are roughly the same over time as compared to the old ones, but due to their concentrated nature (1 = 5 old), the swings of luck are much more noticeable. And of course, those who get the bad luck, and only get gold, and come on here to show their screenshots of not getting units are likely just the 'vocal minority'. Those who got good unit drops aren't rolling on here to complain about it, so those who do are highly visible.

Actually while 1500 crystals isn't as big a sample as would be preferred for good scientific study, it is still fairly significant. And the math shows that he got roughly 25% fewer units that he could have expected if opening the old crystals. That's a really big deviation from the norm.

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    what a joke. 2 years worth and cant even get a five star punisher. i hope they keep the drops rates horrible so more people quit