**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6 star Invisible women

Is 6 star Invisible women worth rank2 champ . I got her I don't know weather I should rank her to rank 2 or not

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,145 ★★★★★
    She's amazing but 1) you should play her and see whether you like that style, which is relatively unique for champs in the game and requires some skill to master. KT1 has a great video on her on his YT site. And 2) it depends on your other rank-up options. There are many other champs more worthy of r2 IMO.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That all depends on if you like her, I maxed my 5* with no regrets, but she’s not for everyone
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Only R2 if you are good at her play style. I got 5* and started using her and it tough to ramp up. I personally would not over other great champs but if you can shred with her then it would be worth it. Its just to easy to loose your ramp up.
  • She has potential to dish out some truly incredible damage - see Lagacy’s video of you want to check the numbers of a 5/65.

The problem with her is that her ramp up is a bit tedious and takes a while, 50 consecutive dexes to max her potential damage. Any slip up - even if it’s just a parry will put you back at 0.

If you can intercept consistently or hit into block enough to make sure that your opponent always has a bar of power so you can bait specials for your openings then sure, we’ll worth R2, otherwise there are better uses for your resources IMO
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Her ramp up may be the hardest in the game tbqh, but definitely reaps the most benefits.

Even Proxima Midnight seems easier in comparison

Not massively easier though
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Thanks guys for the advice
    I think I have to learn some skills with her
  • Also check out dorkity diggity Dave he loves his invisible woman and she's a beast from what gameplay I've seen