**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* featured

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
As a player with a decent 4* and growing 5* roster, it is very annoying that to obtain any champion from October onwards, we have to spend 150 units, on a crystal that gives us a 1/2% chance at a new, 4* champ. A 4* featured would be a great new crystal, it resets every month and costs 3000 shards, it has all the featured champs not yet in the basic and some other ‘misses’. It means that f2p players like myself would have a better chance at some newer champions

4* featured 30 votes

Yes
76%
Duke_SilverTaZ_4178shadow_lurker22Thi101Shamanriver77EtjamaSuman_sahAHedronCtfz35TheBestinTuakaubigchungus21_ChubsWhiteTP33MatiEspinozaPlinkoTheInfintylowlevelplayerFeroX_the_fat_heringIbbyH_I_Z 23 votes
No
16%
R_D_JrJollyHawkMassapealBonzodavidDas_gi 5 votes
Interesting, but it wouldn’t be beneficial to all players
6%
DynastyThicco_Mode 2 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’d love to see it but kabam is never going to do it
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yes
    YES, YES, YES, YES, YES x 1000!!!!!

Prof. Hoff has been advocating for a very long time. A lot of people always complain you can't use them in Act 6, but look at all the places you can tho. A 5/50 4* is still much very relevant today in MCOC, and always help me get through Master and Uncollected Event Quest.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Either that, or they should release new champs into the lower tiers before 5* and 6* pool.