**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At what levels do your T2A inventory increase?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm working my second account up, currently at level 33. Thanks to some insane luck with gifting crystals, I have 4 T2A on this account so far, but only have a limit of 2 in my inventory. The other 2 are in the stash, but I am pushing to get to a point I can collect them. I can't seem to find the breakdown of what levels will increase my T2A inventory. Does anyone know, or can you point me to a post I'm missing? My searches mostly turn up threads complaining about either the lack of t2a in game or issues with overflow for folks that are already at the max capacity of 12 t2as.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    https://mbch.guide/en/articles/povyshenie-urovnya-prizyvatelya/

Looks like the limits go up at levels 40, 50, 55 & 60
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    They’re going to expire on you if you don’t r4 someone soon lol
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Kevo9513 said:

They’re going to expire on you if you don’t r4 someone soon lol

Hahaha, I'm well aware of how the items work, since my main account is over 1.7 million rating Cavalier. I just was looking for the information on what level I needed to get to in order to get them up to a capacity of at least 4. I'm already well on my way to Level 34, and I'll boost up my XP and finish Act 4 to get to 40. Thanks, @Agentk and @PantherusNZ