**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

400k rating 9200 Prestige Map 5/6 Please read!

In game Madbeez
Line app 2madbeez
Ok so I’m pretty damn good at this game. And I’m all about team. But I need that from leadership too. I play a ton. Gold 1 boss killer def. One shot most Bosses in AW.

I can take linked bosses in AQ we have to etc. I’m not saying you can’t do it either ,just telling you where I’m at. ;)
I really want a final home with collaboration communication and respect. Some good banter and BS’ing and some open discussion about decision making is great too!

Please rather not have officer chat style with a group of old buddies that really don’t play as much any more making all the decisions behind closed doors. We all know how to play this game really doesn’t need to be secrets at this level.

I’d like to find an ally Running a high Multiplier AQ map 5/6.
WAR doesn’t matter to me as much. 2BG’s or Voluntary would probably be ok too.

But I need a solid established ally please. I would consider up and coming with 30 strong. Please no arrogant D’s or 3 account leadership models with nothing else to do but tag people.

Also I’m not into ally’s with chat lurkers. You know what I mean 1-2 know it alls that read posts faster than duel bot. And try and tell everyone what to do. There’s more than one way to play this game and I’m more about expression then Searin regurgitation.