**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it possible to get a 4 star Unstoppable Colossus from spinning an Alliance Crystal??

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Very confusing. 4 star Unstoppable Colossus is there where you spin the Alliance Crystal, but Top Reward is only listed as 3 star Unstoppable Colossus.

Is it possible to win a 4 star Unstoppable Colossus from spinning an Alliance Crystal??

Comments

• _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I think so, I've seen it happen twice in the last month from my alliance feed. I thought the only way to get 4* was to buy him with loyalty.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Very confusing. 4 star Unstoppable Colossus is there where you spin the Alliance Crystal, but Top Reward is only listed as 3 star Unstoppable Colossus.

Is it possible to win a 4 star Unstoppable Colossus from spinning an Alliance Crystal??

Yes. I've got one but don't think its possible to pull a duplicate. I've tried every day for well over a year.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Yes it's possible.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★

Yes, I have seen someone in my alliance do it twice. Unfortunately it has yet to happen for me even once.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »

Yes. I've got one but don't think its possible to pull a duplicate. I've tried every day for well over a year.

You can dupe him from it. And it's a full dupe (sig 20) too.