**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Available sources to earn T2A for me ?

Hii guys.
I m already uncollected and at 5.3.5 in story mode. In aq we do 544. So as title say I want to know all the availability of T2A for a player at my level.

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    The monthly event quest gives you t2a shards. The glory store is the big mine. Side event quests sometimes give t2a shards with this month being extra generous and the acorn event giving 2 full t2a. And as long as you're uncollected you get 1/2 of a t2a every month from the calendar.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Check out war season rewards, I think gold 2 gives 1.5, and it goes up from there
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Thank u @Skillful_star and @Kpatrix .
    Sadly we r in gold 3 for now. hope we can push to gold 2 this season.
    edited January 2020
    Is there any t2a in story like completing act 5 chapter 3.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Act 5 completion gives u 5 t2a
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

I think completion of act 5 is only hope for me then
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    After I got Clairevoyant to r5 because of her utility then glory that was earned per week went to rank up materials instead of 6k hp potions because it wasn’t needed thanks to Clairevoyant utility. What I’m trying to say if you find champions that you are comfortable with that keep you alive all the way to the end of aq map then you find that ranking up 5* champions will be much more easier.

A guy from kabam during Interview at Dork Dave’s YouTube video said that we see glory store as an que after que for those 6k potions... I later realized that it was true and changed my mind and noticed that I didn’t needed to use those potions. Sorry if I’m not clear.