**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW rewards missing

I have an alliance member that hasn't received rewards in 3 seasons. We only run 2 BG so not everyone can participate in every single war. I'm under lithe impression that even if he didn't participate in any rounds he would still receive season rewards. Am I wrong? Is this an issue? Idk...

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    The rule has always been you have to participate in a minimum of (5) wars in a season to get rewards.
    Sounds like most of your group isn't participating in enough wars to earn rewards.
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    I am pretty sure if you don't participate in the alliance war, you don't get the rewards. If I am not mistaken you have to participate in at least 5 wars per season to qualify for the season rewards.
  • I have it broken down into 2 "waves" with 5 permanent in each BG and 5 rotating. Theoretically that should give the rotation members 6 rounds in a season. Accounting for substitutions and stuff though that's probably why this particular member has missed out. Thanks for the heads up, after 9 seasons you'd think I'd know this kinda stuff.

Correct, so long as an “alternating” person does not skip out on more than 1 of their alternating wars, they should have their necessary 5 wars (6 if they alternate exactly).
    Although that is sort of “cutting it close” if indeed everyone is wanting to get their rewards.

If that person hasn’t managed it in last 3 seasons, they really don’t appear to be too interested in it.