**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp heavy to Sp1 BUG.

Chaining heavy to sp1 is probably not working. Her Sp1 has 3 hits. But in this video you can see that her first hit of sp1 is not making contact. anyone having the same issue?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    The enemy is slightly pushed back between Wasps first and second part of her heavy.
    If you heavy chain first hit and then sp1, the enemy is too far away to get clipped by first hit. Not a bug, just a distance issue.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    This wasn’t happening before lol what are you talking about.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

Specials and heavys cause distance between enemy and player character. You need to time it with her heavy and special if you want 100% contact hits. I have a 4/55 and I've seen this problem too but I adapted and can nail it 80% of the time depending on enemy champion.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

If by "before" you mean "back when I only ever tried this while the opponent was up against the wall" then everything is okay. It should work fine if you launch the sp1 a bit later
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Chaining heavy to sp1 is probably not working. Her Sp1 has 3 hits. But in this video you can see that her first hit of sp1 is not making contact. anyone having the same issue?

This has been broken for 8+ months. Basically since around the time backdraft intercepts stopped working.

You used to be able to chain her heavy into sp1 anywhere on the map and you would always make contact with the defender throughout the entire special attack. Now the first hit of the sp1 completely misses them every single time except when they are all the way against the wall.

This isn’t the first thread on this, but Kabam hasn’t acknowledged for whatever reason
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It’s not a bug, it’s always been that way. In the middle of the screen you need to delay the special input until she reaches her peak height after the initial heavy hit. In the video the special was used too early. Wait until she’s at her highest point and then throw it, it’ll connect every time. If your opponent is against the wall though you can throw it immediately after, you don’t need to delay in that situation.