**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Mystic Gem

Anyone worth a mystic gem on ?

Comments

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited January 2020

You could use it on sym supreme since he is already r4... but he really doeant need it. Hold it for someone else

That’s my thought too, but I don’t think mystic has any champion that need awakening
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

You could use it on sym supreme since he is already r4... but he really doeant need it. Hold it for someone else

That’s my thought too, but I don’t think mystic has any champion that need awakening
    The only mystic that needs awakening you already have awakened. I'd either use it on symbiote supreme or save it for either magik or dr doom
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Save it for doom or clair voyant
    Daphboy said:

Strange if you can get his sig up. With mephisto and Capiw DS actually surpasses what he was pre 12.0 IMO. If it’s between ds and ss, strange needs it to be amazing whereas it doesn’t do much for SS.

I enjoy playing with ds but I don’t think I would use him over ss, maybe if I’ll get another mystic from the Road to Million Acorns I’ll use it on him but for now I’ll hold
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Strange if you can get his sig up. With mephisto and Capiw DS actually surpasses what he was pre 12.0 IMO. If it’s between ds and ss, strange needs it to be amazing whereas it doesn’t do much for SS.

I just took my 4* Max Sig Dr Strange against Hyperion in the Uncollected EQ; and was amazed at how easily he controlled the fight (it wasn't a short fight, mind you...) Same against Silver Surfer last month.

I wouldn't say no to him as an Awakened 5*.
    edited January 2020
    Daphboy said:

If not DS then hold for CV or doom as someone else stated. I used a mystic on DS over SS without a second thought and have no regrets. The extra damage on nulls from capiw+SS+DS can really drain enemies and if you have mephisto in the mix you can easily sustain suicide masteries with him.

If I get an extra one I’ll use it on Strange then, what would be the preferred sig level ? I have ~90 mystic stones with some sig stone crystals
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    The Hood’s ability and utility will improve a lot after being awaken. But as you already have R4 Symbiote Supreme, I don’t think you even consider to use The Hood....

So save your gem for other God Tier Champions like Dr. Doom, Ghos Rider and Magik
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    pulling mystic gem is the worst i been sitting one for over a year now!! SS doesnt need,Gr voodoo r old ,doom i tried atleast 14 featured 5* n havent got yet (all of them were bad except for 1 elsa who u cant say was bad but not good either)! not sure even doom
    needs awakening . only class that doesnt have any decent options besides top may b 2-3 champs.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @Kalantak
    Doom doesn't really need Awakening to be awesome; although it can be fun when fighting Power gain champs like Hyperion.

So what if Dr Voodoo is old? Awakening him makes him very reliable and versatile. As I don't have to worry about Prestige, I'd seriously consider awakening mine over my Dr Doom, if I got a mystic Gem from the Acorn store.

Just as a nice reminder video:
    https://youtu.be/65-5yQbAuxQ

The original how to play version:
    https://youtu.be/BlIAQ2YUi0c
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Anyone worth a mystic gem on ?

Save it in case Dr Doom comes along.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I had two 5* Mystic gems. Luckily I got a Ghost Rider and used one on him. I'm hoping to get Dr. Voodoo, CV or Doom soon to use my other one on.