**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrel Girl

Who else has her? I've yet to see anyone rank her 5* up. I love her and am considering her R5 with a rankup gem. She can handle bleed lanes, Rage, Safeguard, and I think she's got some more utility in there.

Her playstyles are fun. In shorter fights I spam Medium attacks to get bleed up and finish with a detonation and for longer fights I think the light attacks will be great for getting the combo up while building to L3.

I have Blade Elsa Ronin who I could bring to R5 but I don't quite need any of them and Blade is the obvious best choice but I don't think I'll be disappointed with her. I have until that T2A in the calendar comes to decide.

Share your thoughts? She has some nice synergy as well, mainly with Doom and Sentinel.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Personally I wouldn’t r5 her, I feel like the current hype around her is the new hard hitting chanpion hype that dies down in a few weeks, but if you enjoy her I can’t stop you, it is a game after all, and if you find her fun go for it