**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maestro in Labyrinth of Legends

In the Enigmatic ability for Maestro, it states "reduces opponent effect accuracy when attacked" for skill champs. I have just yesterday completed my first run through on the Labyrinth and, whilst finding it all extremely difficult to play when the double evade bug stops you being able to get away from several champs' attacks and costing me twice as much as I had expected, the final disappointment was that Maestro doesn't just reduce the effects, it actually has no chance to proc any effect. I had 4 skill champs (Winter soldier, Gwenpool, Black Panther and BP CW), with max deep wounds and max assassins and not one of them got a single bleed, power drain, enervate, stun, armour break.... nothing. If Maestro actually reduces the effect to zero, the wording should state that. There should be a figure (number or %) shown so people know the chance. Knowing how much I spent to clear the Labyrinth and the plan I had worked on from the information found across the internet, to then be hit with the last issue was a slap in the face.

Also, the Assassin Mastery had no effect at all on Maestro and it was maxed out at 5/5.

Can you please address this as to whether it is a bug/error and that people should be compensated, or that it is working as intended, but not described clearly and needs to be corrected - again there should be some compensation for this troubling issue.

Comments

• Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    assassin mastery worked back in April...maybe ability accuracy reduces assassin too?
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    In the Enigmatic ability for Maestro, it states "reduces opponent effect accuracy when attacked" for skill champs. I have just yesterday completed my first run through on the Labyrinth and, whilst finding it all extremely difficult to play when the double evade bug stops you being able to get away from several champs' attacks and costing me twice as much as I had expected, the final disappointment was that Maestro doesn't just reduce the effects, it actually has no chance to proc any effect. I had 4 skill champs (Winter soldier, Gwenpool, Black Panther and BP CW), with max deep wounds and max assassins and not one of them got a single bleed, power drain, enervate, stun, armour break.... nothing. If Maestro actually reduces the effect to zero, the wording should state that. There should be a figure (number or %) shown so people know the chance. Knowing how much I spent to clear the Labyrinth and the plan I had worked on from the information found across the internet, to then be hit with the last issue was a slap in the face.

Also, the Assassin Mastery had no effect at all on Maestro and it was maxed out at 5/5.

Can you please address this as to whether it is a bug/error and that people should be compensated, or that it is working as intended, but not described clearly and needs to be corrected - again there should be some compensation for this troubling issue.

Dont wanna sound insenstive but why didnt you play LOL after the update knowing double evade was an issue??? It would of cut the cost of spending