**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

reduce the 50% penalty when there is a drop out

I have played this game for a long time and there have been many changes, including the attackers health, with the increase in hero rating. This being said, the penalty for a drop out at 50% of remaining health remains and is so unfairly biased towards KABAM with these increases. Drop outs are not always the SUMMONERS fault, yet KABAM places the blame on the SUMMONER attacker with this amount of penalty during AQ, AW and dungeons.

It is about time KABAM reevaluates then penalty and or the health costs during the events as the financial cost to establish the lost health is no where near equitable.

Comments

• LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    I have noticed 3/72 views so far have disagreed with the suggestion..I’d just like to clarify my position.
    My reason for the suggestion is

1. I watch the the little circle spin in the centre of the screen, and then without progress to the fight screen, and then there is a “connectivity issue”. Kabam replies with a 50% deduction of current health.. it is so disappointing when a 5*r4 void is playing a AQ Map2 defender and it drops 50%. When you fight and complete a fight immediately after the drop out, against the same defender, there is no change in the attacker health, indicating the amount of penalised health is neither fair nor equitable.

50% is excessive.
    Yet, the cost of replacing the 50% health for a 5*r4 in any alliance based activity is a minimum 200 units. I would say that the 6* it would be a greater amount.

2. There is a connectivity issue in the middle of a fight and the attacker health is decreased by 50%, yet the defender returns to the fight with full health. How is this fair and equitable?

I respect the right to disagree but it would be an interesting aside to try to understand why people disagree..

• LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    It’s strange that some disagreed with my comments, yet somehow the debate was never debated.. I will put it in context ..
    I am a player that can honestly say that has never dropped out of a fight because I am losing, I will fight to the death...so I get annoyed when I am waiting and the screen drops out..
    can u explain to me why you think it is ok for
    1. The amount of penalty is 50% of your current health.. ( you go in with 100% and while you wait for the game to start .. I.e. watch the circle turn and then the screen goes blank..before seeing the fight starts... restarts and your health has evaporated)
    2. If there are summoners out there that like to try, try, try again.. make it so that it is a scaled up penalty.... say 10% on the first.. 15% on the second and 25% on the third..)

It is not my fault if there is a poor internet connection...so why am I punished..?