**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Petition to bring some of these well known characters to MCOC

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Good evening Global,

I'd like to start off by saying that I appreciate all the hard work Kabam has put in to bring us amazing characters. I'm completely aware that new champs take time and that the choice of champs depends on the month's storyline.

With that being said, I thought I'd bring up a few suggestions for future content that I believe many summoners would love to see in the battlerealm:

• Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
• Scorpion (Mac Gargan/old green suit)
• The Lizard
• Kraven the Hunter
• Hydroman (we could use more water champs)
• Sandman
• Wrecking Crew
• Agents of Shield (specifically Coulson)
• Hercules
• Shark Girl (New mutants/Lara Dos Santos)
• Sage (X-Men, amazing telepath)
• A-bomb (Rick Jones)
• Doc Samson
• Absorbing Man (Creel)
• Graviton (Franklin Hall)
• Lady Sif
• Gladiator
• Scorpion (Carmilla Black)
• Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew)

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Not that you guys haven't been doing a great job (because you have) but we've noticed obscure champs coming to the battlerealm that we've never even heard about while major champs like some listed above, have been far more iconic and more tied in with many champs in the battlerealm.

Hopefully the developers/animators see this thread and consider our petition but in order for that to happen, we need the support of global to consistently keep this thread at the top with likes/comments. Remember: you guys are the voice of the battlerealm. Thank you for your time.

P.S. *I'm going to be shameless and ask that you guys bring Black Cat to the battlerealm. She's a huge part of Spiderman's journey and she's a badass character. I've been recently following her run as the queenpin of crime and her powers are off the hook. She would be an amazing counter against Domino with her bad luck powers (maybe they can cancel each other out? That's what happened between her and longshot) anyway just a thought 😁

Comments

• Options
    Hey TechnoStrain, we already have a Character Wishlist Thread for suggestions like these.

To help us keep everyone's suggestions in the same place, please add any Champion requests you may have to that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.